Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Circling still...

I have decided that since my mare is making excellent progress and the driving is taking over my life- I am leaving her there another month. She is doing well, Kat and I had our first ADT on Saturday and things are about to get more hectic next month.

If anyone wants me to complain about the weather- it's probably going to be crappy for the Scottsdale Arabian show, but since we have not heard anything from anyone there, we won't be going unless there is a last minute hyper emergency call to action. Even then- who knows? I'm just hoping the weather holds out for us and is beautiful in March for the CDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment