Saturday, November 17, 2018

Staying oganized

After my friend sent me that Instagram pic in the last post, and me trying to come up with something like it for my own tack room, I got to thinking. Scary I know. But seriously, now I was wondering how other bloggers stayed organized at the barn?

These are the things I use-

Tractor supply has 3 tier saddle racks. I have one and if they ever go on sale again, I will pick up another.  They're awesome.  While I don't care much for the wire rack underneath for pads, because it is pretty much useless for anything, the saddle racks are sturdy and durable.



The 10 hook tack rack from Schneiders. I got this from the Schneiders tent at the Scottsdale All Arabian show, (back when I lived there and used to go every year).  It has been awesome and again-when they go on sale.....


The $1 store had these 7 hook racks. One of them is for my assortment of girths. 

They also have a 6 piece package of wire S hooks- to hang the 10 hook rack, the 7 hook rack, the 4 prong hook I've had for ever and the manure fork by their stalls. 
There's also another $1 store find- the 4 hook rack that holds the various tote bags with my different sets of rolled up polo's. More bags with standing wraps and no bow wraps... and a few of these bags also came from the $1 store.

I also got one of these footlockers in gray for Kat's harness several years ago when it was new. While it has held up well for quite a while, it did finally start having issues with the handle on the front pulling out when trying to carry it. I bought one to replace it in Teal. It was around $30 at Wally World. The gray one is now a good place for their blankets in the off season. My assortment of Navajo pads fit in the footlocker, so I have another one just for those.


Sterilite makes these awesome drawer sets that are actually stackable. I have the 2930 model and the 2895 in wide, both in black and stacked up. It didn't take long before the drawers were all filled. A drawer of its own for just about everything.


So what do you use to keep things organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment