Sunday, January 27, 2019

Update please

Here we are almost thru the first month of the new year already and I'm still stuck on the Christmas post. Sheesh!

I will try and be a little better at posting in the coming months. Everyone knows that since I'm boarding the horses, there's plenty of drama and blog fodder at the barn. That's a given! LMAO  There are days that all the 'Barn Happenings' remind me of the days of Fugly. For those of you who feel the need to jump all over me for mentioning it, just save it.  I'm not going to post about all the drama negativity at the barn because I chose not to focus on that.

Instead there are things that while they could be discussed, focusing on the bad, they can also be discussed using them as a learning or teaching moment. Which one is the better outcome?

1 comment: