Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pictures are up

Just wanted to post here, that the pictures from the Darby are up on Show In Style. We had a great time and Kat did really well for his first time out in harness. There were a lot of 'firsts' for him. First long road trip, first time overnighting, first time seeing other ponies pulling carts, first time really working anywhere but home or the horsepark, first time doing obstacles...  He handled everything really well and I am proud of him.

I didn't get a chance to braid him but I will soon and post the pics of the process here. There is an ADT next month at the same place, part of it is dressage and based on turnout. Another show the same weekend is a pleasure show where again, turnout counts. Either way, braiding needs to be done.  I guess I need to get after it!

No comments:

Post a Comment