Saturday, September 22, 2018

WEG Tryon 2018

Although I would love to go, whether to watch or one day maybe compete (we can all dream) my new man found the Cross Country competition going on and recorded it for me. YAY!  When I got to sit down and watch it, they were talking about all the different events going on so I fired up the remote, flipped thru the listings and recorded-
Vaulting- team compulsory rounds
Para Dressage- different rounds, finals are tonight and an hour
Jumping- team & individual competition 3.5 hours, 4 more hours of team and individual competition and then another 4 hours of team gold competition.
And this morning? DRIVING!
Marathon is 3.5 hours and tomorrow morning is
Cones for 2 hours

I had seen the Driving Dressage and thought I had it set to record, but apparently somehow it slipped thru the cracks and *POOF* gone. I will look it up to see if I can find it because Dressage sets the tone for the standings. It's not often you can have a mediocre round in dressage and expect to move up enough in the standings with your scores from the marathon and cones.

I'm looking forward to watching it!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely didn’t get to watch as much as I would like. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete